Lorain Civil Litigation Attorneys
If you are struggling with the decision to divorce, finally getting around to the estate planning you have been putting off for so long, dealing with the physical and financial burdens of an accident personal injury or fearing for your freedoms after a criminal arrest — we are the lawyers with the versatility and experience that can help you.
We are the Spike & Meckler Law Firm, LLP, in Elyria.
Since 1970, we have used our proven legal skills, trial experience and personal service to better the lives of those around us. During that time, we have built a significant reputation for achieving positive results in a variety of fields.
Spike & Meckler lawyers serve a diverse clientele in Elyria and throughout Northeast Ohio. Learn more about the many ways we can help you by contacting us for an initial consultation.
The Spike & Meckler Law Firm, LLP — Practice Areas
Our skilled general practice law offices provide dedicated, effective representation for:
- Family law issues of divorce, child custody and visitation, child support and spousal support, domestic violence
- Estate planning instruments such as wills and guardianships, estate administration and probate
- Personal injury and wrongful death claims after an auto accident, brain or spinal cord injury, and instance of medical malpractice
- Criminal law matters in practice areas of juvenile crime, DUI defense, theft and assault, when rights must be protected after an arrest
- Civil litigation for courtroom resolutions of disputes
Personal injury clients can have their cases evaluated free of charge — at their home or hospital room if their injury prevents them from traveling. The contingency fee basis for our work means that you owe no attorney fee unless we win your case.
Contact our Elyria criminal defense attorneys to speak in confidence about the details of your situation. We can help. Call the Spike & Meckler Law firm, LLP, toll free at 800-868-8306. We give prompt attention to your email message.