Defending Your Interests In Ohio Criminal Courts
Have you been arrested for DUI, a second drunk driving offense, a juvenile crime or serious drug crime?
When your freedoms and future are at stake, the attorneys who aggressively protect your rights in Elyria and Northeast Ohio can be found at The Spike & Meckler Law Firm, LLP.
At The Spike & Meckler Law Firm, LLP, we know the challenges you face, including harsh punishments such as jail or prison time, substantial fines, a criminal record, separation from your loved ones and damage to future employment prospects. We work hard to expose dubious police arrest procedures, push for reduction or dismissal of your charges and put you in the best possible legal position for trial.
Look to us for the quality advocacy you need, from arrest to outcome. We listen carefully to your version of events, act swiftly and decisively upon what we learn, and extend maximum availability to our expertise throughout the legal process.
Effective, Dedicated Defense Representation When A Criminal Arrest Threatens Your Freedom And Future
The criminal lawyers at The Spike & Meckler Law Firm, LLP, aggressively protect your rights in felony and misdemeanor practice areas of:
- Juvenile crime — disorderly conduct, underage drinking, vandalism
- DUI defense — when you are at risk for driver’s license suspension and revocation
- Internet crimes — computer fraud, internet solicitation, possession and distribution of child pornography
- Theft — identity theft, burglary, shoplifting
- Violent crime — assault, armed robbery, carjacking and weapons violations
- Drug crime — possession, distribution, trafficking, cultivation, importation and manufacture
- White collar crime — extortion, embezzlement, money laundering, RICO violations and public corruption
We are skilled at investigating the charges you face, negotiating with prosecutors and litigating in your best interests at trial. We excel at thorough preparation of your case and persuasive presentations before judge and jury. Contact our Elyria criminal law lawyers immediately if you have been arrested for a serious criminal offense in Northeast Ohio. Call 440-324-5353.